Kiln Shed Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Full payment is needed to secure a place in any class/masterclass.
By booking onto a workshop/course or masterclass you agree to Whichford Pottery’s Refund and Cancellation Policies as stated below.
All of our courses will state the range of ability required. This will be clearly stated in the further information. Please make sure the course/workshop is suitable for your ability before you book your place. If you have any questions, please contact us
- If you cancel your booking more than 30 days before the start date of the class/workshop you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before the start date of the class/workshop you will receive a 30% refund.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the start date of the class/workshop or you attend and feel unable to continue you will not receive a refund.
- If you find you are unable to attend, you may of course send someone in your place. Please let us know that person’s name before the day so we may welcome them to the class.
- As a courtesy, we will always re-advertise your place online. There is no guarantee it will sell, but if it does, we will issue you a 90% refund.
Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for any disruptions in your travel arrangements.
In the event of Whichford Pottery being unable to run a course because of circumstances outside of our control the course may need to be postponed to a later date or possibly cancelled. If cancelled by Whichford Pottery, a full refund will be given.
We will not be held liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur in the event of cancellation by us.
Unless otherwise stated our classes are for adults. We welcome anyone aged 18 or older, for legal reasons, cannot accept attendees who are aged 17 or under. We reserve the right to refuse to teach anyone who is under 18 on the day and a refund will not be given.
Our courses and workshops will be held in the Kiln Shed which is wheel chair accessible. We would ask that you let us know prior to your course so that we can ensure wheels are set up appropriately.
Code of Conduct
Disruptive, abusive or inappropriate behaviour, language or threatening behaviour towards staff, volunteers or other participants will result in you being asked to leave the studio. The fee will not be reimbursed in this event.
Please be punctual (unless prevented by events which are beyond reasonable control.)
You must comply with all rules and regulations issued by Whichford Pottery or the Tutor and pay particular attention to any requirements regarding dress or the wearing of protective equipment. Closed toe shoes should be worn at all times, long hair tied back and any jewellery removed.
You are asked to leave the learning spaces as you find them.
Whichford Pottery is not liable for any loss or damage to your personal property.
If you have any queries at all please contact us.
T: 01608 684416